Re: [AMBER] Problem in creating topology of NAD

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 08:18:29 +0100

Ashutosh Shandilya,

> Reading force field modification type file (frcmod)
> Reading title:
> remark goes here
> total atoms in file: 70
> Checking Unit.
> WARNING: The unperturbed charge of the unit: -1.000000 is not zero.
> WARNING: The perturbed charge: -1.000000 is not zero.
>
> prepin, frcmod library and pdb file is with the attachment.
> Thanks

I quickly looked at your frcmd file:
- add the missing dihedral in the DIHE section
- avoid duplicates such as N*-CA in the BOND section
- decide if you use capital (or non-capital letters) for atom types

See for instance
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/F-90/
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/F-90/script3.ff

regards, Francois