Re: [AMBER] Problem in creating topology of NAD

From: Ashutosh Shandilya <izerokelvin.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:25:25 +0530

Reading force field modification type file (frcmod)
Reading title:
remark goes here
  total atoms in file: 70
Checking Unit.
WARNING: The unperturbed charge of the unit: -1.000000 is not zero.
WARNING: The perturbed charge: -1.000000 is not zero.

prepin, frcmod library and pdb file is with the attachment.
Thanks