Re: [AMBER] slow : amber job

From: Aron Broom <broomsday.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 13:02:55 -0500

That is an extremely uninformative message.

How large is your system (in atoms)? What is the nature of your system
(how much water for instance?) What hardware are you running it on? What
are your configuration parameters (dt, ntt, ntp, ntc/ntf, and so forth).
There is no way anyone is going to be able to help you from the information
given.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 12:44 PM, akshar bhosale <akshar.bhosale.gmail.com>wrote:

> hi,
>
> my amber jobs are running very slow and has completed only 1 ns in 3
> days. i am using amber 10. job is bigger.

Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student
Department of Chemistry
University of Waterloo