Re: [AMBER] problem with atom type

From: pancham lal gupta <panchamlalgupta.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:39:37 +0530

Sir.......
         "TYM" correspond to negatively charged tyrosine.
          "ARN" correspond to neutral arginine.
they occur in protein when we increase the pH above 10.for neutral lysine
"LYN" atom type information
is there in amino_lib. but for negatively charged tyrosine "TYM" and
neutral arginine "ARN" atom type information
is not there.

what should i do?
should i proceed without these atom type information or can i create them?

pancham