Re: [AMBER] makeDIST_RST command problem

From: Olena Dobrovolska <olena.dobrovolska.biotech.ntnu.no>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:59:55 +0000

Dear David,
I read carefully your advice and applied plan B: changed H to HN in .dist file only. My .pdb file contains H. It gives again an error messsage:
 makeDIST_RST -upb 16b_1_12_2.dist -pdb gcg_b.amb.pdb -rst RST.dist
# makeDIST_RST
Currently configured for up to 5000 atoms
Using MAP file /usr/local/amber9/dat/map.DG-AMBER
ERROR atom (HB1) not in residue (26) : 26 ALA HN 26 ALA QB 3.42

Now it can't convert QB ALA, right? File map.DG-AMBER should convert QB to HB1, HB2, HB3 and the rest atom names. What else could be wrong in my files now?

Regards,
Olena