Re: [AMBER] makeDIST_RST command problem

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:58:58 -0500

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012, Olena Dobrovolska wrote:

> Thanks for your advice. I decided to not change the map.DG-AMBER file
> (since it is AMBER file and it requires a superuser password).

(Plan A)
Make a copy of this file in your working directory, point makeDIST_RST to that
copy. OR:

> tried to convert H to HN in both .pdb and .dist files.

(Plan B)
Just change H to HN in the .dist file, *not* in the .pdb file. Remember
that the map file is converting what is in the .dist file to atom names
in the .pdb file. If you don't want to change the default map file, you
need to understand what conversions are being made, and prepare your files
accordingly.

...dac