Re: [AMBER] makeDIST_RST command problem

From: Olena Dobrovolska <olena.dobrovolska.biotech.ntnu.no>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:00:55 +0000

Hi David!

Thanks for your advice. I decided to not change the map.DG-AMBER file (since it is AMBER file and it requires a superuser password). Instead I tried to convert H to HN in both .pdb and .dist files. And in .dist file even removed the signs after three letter amino acid code (like ARG+ to ARG) using sign.sed file. Again, I attached the new files. And still it gives the following message:

makeDIST_RST -upb 16b_1_12_2.dist -pdb gcg_b1.amb.pdb -rst RST.dist
# makeDIST_RST
Currently configured for up to 5000 atoms
Using MAP file /usr/local/amber9/dat/map.DG-AMBER
ERROR atom (H) not in residue (26) : 26 ALA HN 26 ALA QB 3.42

What else I can try to do?
Thanks