Re: [AMBER] ptaj: RMSD

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 19:15:16 +0100

Hi Astrid,

Many thanks for the clue. I guessed that it was a problem of "matching of numer/order of atoms" although I don't know the nature of the mismatch. I used tleap to generate a new reference pdb from the reference topology file. Using this new reference pdb returns results as expected (see snapshot).

Once again many thanks for the useful suggestion

Best regards

George