Re: [AMBER] R.E.D. Server / Antechamber problem

From: Ben Ahmady <uccabha.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 20:28:31 +0000

Dear Francois, Marian

Thank you very much indeed for the advice Marian; I think Francois may have identified the problem I was having specifically though. I hope things are going well with you at the moment - I'll perhaps see you at the 1st year talks next month.

Francois thank you very much also for the exceptionally detailed answer. This has cleared numerous things up for me though I am slightly confused about one of the things you said:

> Error here: a CT1 atom name should not be present in the unique column
> of atom name of the PDB file format...

Why is this? I realise this is a stupid question, so apologies, but I'm not entirely sure I understand.

With best wishes and many thanks

Ben