Re: [AMBER] Solvation of a system in AMBER11.

From: Daniel Sindhikara <sindhikara.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 09:32:15 +0900

I believe you got an error saying "rism3d.snglpnt not found" when you tried
to run from the exe directory. That's why I think you didn't have it built.
I cannot write a tutorial for you on building programs in linux but you may
want to contact an expert in your institution or find some tutorials on the
internet. Thats why I recommend just rebuilding Ambertools since the
instructions are already in the Amber manual.

-Dan

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Sudarshan Debnath <
suarshandebnath.ku.rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> Thank you for your suggestion. It is the first time the AMBER is
> used in our lab. Unfortunately I have poor experience about linux.
>
> How I can understand that in my existing system rism3d.snglpnt is not
> build?
>

> You suggest two processes to build the rism3d.snglpnt. One is
> reinstallation of Ambertoos and another is use of source directory. The
> second process is difficult, but I want to try it with your help. So, can I
> get any information or tutorial (like your placement tutorial)? What is the
> step to perform the second process? Please let me know.
>

> With the best of regards,
>
> Sudarshan.

Dr. Daniel J. Sindhikara
Institute for Molecular Science