[AMBER] Solvation of a system in AMBER11.

From: Sudarshan Debnath <suarshandebnath.ku.rediffmail.com>
Date: 5 Jan 2012 12:52:07 -0000

Dear Sir,

        Thank you for your suggestion. It is the first time the AMBER is used in our lab. Unfortunately I have poor experience about linux.

How I can understand that in my existing system rism3d.snglpnt is not build?

You suggest two processes to build the rism3d.snglpnt. One is reinstallation of Ambertoos and another is use of source directory. The second process is difficult, but I want to try it with your help. So, can I get any information or tutorial (like your placement tutorial)? What is the step to perform the second process? Please let me know.

With the best of regards,

Sudarshan.