Re: [AMBER] Solvation of a system in AMBER11.

From: Tyler Luchko <tluchko.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 19:46:41 -0500

Sudarshan,

As Dan suggested, you should try recompiling AmberTools following the instructions in the manual. If rism3d.snglpnt is still not build, you can reply with error messages and details of your system (compiler and linux distribution). If the bugfix.all patch has been applied, rism3d.snglpnt should compile on any current Linux distribution.

Tyler