Re: [AMBER] How to repair defect RNA residues?

From: Crystal.CHIA-YU Ku <crystal.chia.yu.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:05:07 -0800

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your important reminding. Could you let me know when pdb
changed their naming scheme? I googled naming scheme change but there is no
clear result about when PDB uses the different naming scheme. Knowing when
PDB uses the different naming scheme helps me to choose proper nucleic acid
library to let xleap understand my pdb file. I think this time that my
problem can be solved by loading the original structure file without adding
H is partially based on the fact, the file is old, obtained in 2006. It
could use the old naming scheme, so all_nucleic94.lib understands bases
inside.

Thank you again for your generous help and information.

Sincerely,

Crystal