Re: [AMBER] How to repair defect RNA residues?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:38:22 -0500

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Crystal.CHIA-YU Ku <
crystal.chia.yu.gmail.com> wrote:

> Probably the library all_nucleic94.lib includes the complete information of
> hydrogen and other atoms of base and sugar, so xleap can add hydrogen and
> base once it detects no hydrogen and no base information of defect
> residues. I think for my case, I have to handle receptor + metal, and
> ligand separately, then merge them together into one pdb for MD simulation.

Keep in mind that all_nucleic94.lib applies to the "old" PDB format
standard. All modern PDB files use a different naming scheme (that's
reflected in nucleic10.lib) that could cause problems. This might be the
source of your error.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida