Re: [AMBER] problems with MCBP parametrization

From: Yang, Yue <yang.qtp.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:25:41 -0500

Also, it looks that you have N1 (ND1) instead of NA (NE2) that bound to Zn, according to your prep and frcmod files, but you were asking leap to connect Zn to NA (NE2) which cause leap cannot find the proper parameters. Correct the corresponding 'bond' statement in your leap input and make another try.

Yue