Re: [AMBER] problem with ZAFF

From: Hashem Taha <htahaphd.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:19:49 -0400

Yes, these should be available when you install Ambertools 1.5 under
$AMBERHOME/dat/mtkpp/ZAFF/

If you want to generate frcmod and prep files from these XML files, then use
a bcl input like the following(change $AMBERHOME to your path) and run MCPB
on it.

loadParam $AMBERHOME/dat/mtkpp/parm94.xml
loadParam $AMBERHOME/dat/mtkpp/parm_gaff.xml
loadParam $AMBERHOME/dat/mtkpp/metals/metalParm.xml

loadParam $AMBERHOME/dat/mtkpp/ZAFF/ZAFF_parm.xml
writeFrcmodFile ZAFF.frcmod ZAFF

loadLib $AMBERHOME/dat/mtkpp/ZAFF/ZAFF.xml
writePrepFile ZAFF.prep Zn-CCCC

quit