Re: [AMBER] AmberTools 1.5 build fails due to undefined symbols in libnetcdf.a

From: Jan-Philip Gehrcke <jgehrcke.googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 14:59:42 +0100

Huhu,

there are questions left:

- was it "expected" that AmberTools/netcdf build failed with Amber
already being in the same directory tree?

- if it was expected: is that documented somewhere or should some
installation manual be updated?

- if it was not expected: why did it fail for me / should I further
investigate?

Thanks,

Jan-Philip