Re: [AMBER] distribution of selected water

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 10:19:46 -0400

If you add distance criteria to your mask, then the mask should select different atoms each frame.

I'm not sure if ptraj has this behavior, but I'm pretty sure cpptraj does.

You can run some tests to check it out. Also, the "closest" command may help here, too.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate