Re: [AMBER] Measurement of distance between residues forming Hydrogen bond

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 10:15:09 -0400

It may help to script it, but just take every donor and acceptor group and run it through the "distance" command in ptraj. An alternative is to use VMD to calculate the distances, but I am not comfortable enough with their scripting environment to know how to do it in batch.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate