[AMBER] Measurement of distance between residues forming Hydrogen bond

From: Aditya Padhi <adi.uoh.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 14:26:05 +0530

Dear AMBER users,
                We know that from VMD we can get all the possible hydrogen
bonds as well as its associated percentage occupancy from a MD trajectory
file. But I want to get the distance among the donor and acceptor for all
the H-bonds obtained from the MD trajectories. I know that the default
distance is 3 Angstrom and angle of 20 degrees.
                 If any one can help in getting the distances for every
donor-acceptor atoms throughout the simulation I would be grateful. If any
coding is required for this purpose or any other suggestions are there,
kindly let me know.

Thanks and regards
Aditya.