Re: [AMBER] distribution of selected water

From: Bruno Rodrigues <bbrodrigues.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 12:39:03 -0200

I based my comment on this reply from Thomas Cheatham III, on Sep, 19. I've
also performed some tests and realized that for ptraj the mask is static
and does not select different atoms each frame.

However I haven't tried cpptraj.

Also the manual suggests to don't use "closest" with diffusion, as the
molecule numbers are not preserved, and I would guess it messes up the
statistics.

In this way, I've just done diffusion for the bulk system, and the results
are very accurate for this case.