Re: [AMBER] Problems with XLEAP

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 04:56:24 -0700

I'm using xleap with graphical interphase so I've load pdb just from
graphical option Load pdb :)

May be it could be helpfull- when xleap or tleap loaded I obtained that

Welcome to LEaP!
(no leaprc in search path)

besides I've problem with variables of all amber programs.
before installation I've define path and set environment but after
installation in new terminal window I must to define path again.
Is there any way to define path for ambertools permamentary?

Thanks
James