Re: [AMBER] Problems with AmberTools compilation under Debian

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:53:30 +0400

In addition today I've examined Amber tools more carefully

I have some problems:

1- firstly none of the programs from AMberTools dont runs from other
places than ambertools/bin

I've added to path by export
PATH=$AMBERHOME:home/own/Documents/Amber11/ambertools/bin

but this works only ones when I reboot terminal I must to add the above
command again.

2- After compilation I could not find xleaf program ( only console version
of leaf program was presented)
In manual I've found that xleaf must be installed to the Amber11/exe/xleaf
but there are no exe subdir in my amber11 dirrectory :(

I've installed ambertools by the default way presented in manual
is there any possible way to add xleaf to already built ambertools ?

Thanks again

James