Re: [AMBER] Amber on IBM Power7 or Opteron 6200 series?

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:14:24 -0300

Well,

At the moment we are planning a new buy, one of the offers we got was
for a Power7-based cluster. However, I have no information on
compiling / running Amber on such systems, or benchmarks. So,
basically I'd like information on what Linux flavor or compilers work
best, possible hidden costs, benchmarks or any good/bad experiences
people had with them.

Thanks,
Gustavo Seabra
Professor Adjunto