Re: [AMBER] non standart residue library creation with tleap (Zn atom)

From: Andrew Voronkov <drugdesign.yandex.ru>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 16:19:32 +0400

DEar Francois, unfortunately that time we have postponed that task, which was a mistake most probably because it turned out to be a biotarget of the compound of interest.
Can you please provide link on description of fitting to QM profile procedure? Is it possible to do such paraetrization for zinc binding using QM/MM methods in Amber?

Best regards,
Andrew