Re: [AMBER] How to use "impose" command in ptraj to rotate dihedral angle

From: Sai Kumar Ramadugu <sramadugu.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 10:23:24 -0500

Hi Mish,
I know how to use impose in xLeap but not in ptraj.
Based on your example,

if you want to change the angle Phi defined by 4 atoms, O6, C2, O3 and C3,
the command issued in xLeap is as follows:

impose mol {2 1} {{ O6 C2 O3 C3 30.0}}

 This command changes the dihedral angle defined by the above four atoms to
30 degrees.

Hope this helps!

Sai