[AMBER] sander.MPI

From: <tsurma.umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:06:42 -0400

Hello,

Thanks for the previous suggestions on extra points codes!

However, I have a new question. I am not able to run sander.MPI for NMPIMD
simulations with CN- in H2O that has 2 extra points (EP) attached to C
atom.

My question is, can sander.MPI account for the extra points (EP) that I
have attached to C?

I changed the extra_pts.f code and the shake.f and was able to run
classical MD simulations on the system. I was under the impression that
since the source code is the same, so sander.MPI reads the same extra_pts.f
code and hence it should be fine.

Thank You
Surma Talapatra
Graduate Student