[AMBER] does CHECKOVERLAP check image cell?

From: kurisaki <kurisaki.ncube.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 21:14:44 +0900

Dear Amber developer and users,

Thank you for usual support and giving a comments.

I am now trying to identify small ligand cluster.

Here I use "checkoverlap" in ptraj modules.

Using the command,

I am feeling that "checkoverlap" checks not only real cell but also image
cell.

For example, in the situation where I calculate the distance between
molecule A and B,

If distance between A in real cell and B in real cell is larger than that
between

A in real cell and B in image cell, the later would be written down as a
value.

I am most grateful if you give me some comments on my guess.

Yours sincerely,

                                     Ikuo Kurisaki