Re: [AMBER] AmberTools-1.5 installation

From: Dr. Alaa El-Din A. Abdel-Gawad <alaael_din3.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 08:40:03 +0000

Hi all
yes, it is a shell program. But I imagine I sholud go through either teleap (terminal prompt) or xaleap (graphical interface) or antechamber and so on. unfortunately, although I am setting up cygwin/X, I can not go through Xaleap (I guess it is an Xenvironment path problem but I can't catch). I tried to start as follows for the tutorial 1
bash: /home/Host/amber11/exe/antechamber:
I got "No such file or directory"

what I have do?
thank you

alaa