Re: [AMBER] proteins with Ff10 + igb=7

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:55:59 -0400

a couple things:

- which radii set did you define when you built the prmtop? that's
important.
- I strongly suggest igb=8, it's igb=7 with optimized parameters. The paper
is in revision so not out yet, but we and others have found this model to be
better.

Jason- is there any web resource that describes your prmtop modifier program
to use for this?
carlos