[AMBER] Interaction Energy in QMMMMD

From: Yao Yao <yao0o.ymail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:44:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Qiantao,

Thanks for your help. I guess you may have extensive experience in the similar calculations.
Just for curiosity, since the interaction between the QM and MM is mutual, would it be also fine and more convenient if I zero the QM charge? And can I zero specific residues' charge to get their interaction energy? All I need is just electrostatic interaction energy between two specific groups in the system, they are not necessarily the QM and MM, respectively.

Many thanks,

Yao Yao