Re: [AMBER] How to Calculate SASA with Amber?

From: qiao xue <xueqiaoup.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 07:53:53 +0800

Thank you very much. I have used this LCPO method and it works.

May I ask another question? This LCPO method could calculate the SASA
of trajectory. I see some paper also has some SASA pic that it is the
SASA of every residue. How to make this kind of picture? Does it need
to get a average structure of mdcrd and then Calculate the SASA? Or
Amber has some other method?
Thanks