[AMBER] MMPBSA calculation

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 22:44:20 +0530 (IST)

Hello all

I am doing MMPBSA analysis for protein-DNA complex. I have 4 trajectory of 5ns
each and I have catenate them to 20ns trajectory.
I have done hydrogen bond analysis of complete 20ns trajectory but binding free
energy calculation of only 10ns.

Will it affect my result if I compare my 20ns hydrgen bond analysis with 10ns
calculated bindg free enrgy?
Or should I use complete 20ns trajectory for binding free energy calculation.

One more thing I have used nminterval=100, is it too lagre?
since nmode calculation is time taking so I have used this large value of
nminterval.

With regards

Sangita Kachhap
JRF