Re: [AMBER] sander mpi error when unfolding the protein

From: Chinh Su Tran To <chinh.sutranto.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:10:59 +0800

Dear Dr. Steinbrecher,

No, it is not Sir. My heat4.out shows that:

*File assignments:*
*...*
*Here is the input file:*
*
*
*(parameter used in file.in)*
*
*
*----------------------------------------*
*1. RESOURCE USE:*
*----------------------------------------*
*| Flags : MPI MMTSB*
*getting new box info from bottom of inpcrd*
*|INFO: Old style inpcrd file read*
*
*
then it stopped here. Unlike this, the heat3.out contained all the process
result.

I think the error came from "Unable continue with the heat4", but I cannot
find out WHY. The heat3.rst was successfully generated.

Please help me more.

Thank you Sir.

Regards,
Chinsu.