Re: [AMBER] fixing rmsd values

From: Massimiliano Porrini <M.Porrini.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:46:52 +0100

Dear Niel and dear all,

Thanks very much for the hint, but, unless I am missing something here,
unfortunately it did not work in my case.

As I think my problem is exactly the same as the one presented in the post
suggested by Niel, I updated my script commands:

trajin tetra_dyn.dcd
center :1-11 mass origin
image origin center familiar
center :1-22 mass origin
image origin center familiar
center :1-33 mass origin
image origin center familiar
center :1-44 mass origin
image origin center familiar
reference tetra.pdb
rms reference mass out rmsd.dat .C,CA,N time 2

And as you can see from the attached graph the RMSD has slightly
improved, but still I get those jumps at the end.

Any idea of what's happening here would be really appreciated.

All the best,