Re: [AMBER] GAMESS to RESP input file

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:58:34 +0200

Dear shome sankar bhunia,

> I am trying to create a RESP input file from the following script.
> Please find the attachment. I have generated a GAMESS .dat file according
> to instructions mentioned in the script. when i am trying to run the script
> error is as follows "ERROR:- not enough arguments given." (as mentioned in
> the script). Do any one have an idea how to resolve it? Thanks in advance.

This script is now totally included in the R.E.D. III.4 program
available for download . http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/. You
could also use R.E.D. Server/R.E.D. IV which provides the
hardware/software for charge derivation and force field library
building . http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/. Tutorials are at
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/.

regards, Francois