[AMBER] ICST

From: truongco nguyen <truongcophysics.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:10:49 +0700

Hi

I am trying reinstall Amber11 with AmberTool 1.5.

Everything seem good until one of user use the nmode to calculate entropy.

With a small system everything do good. But with a system more than

270 residues, system run very long time and don't turn out anything.

But in the previous installation with ambertool 1.4 every thing works good
for
both small system and big system. And no problem with above system.

I can't locate what is the problem. Any helps is highly appreciated