Re: [AMBER] help ! zinc parameters

From: Kk Zhu <hkhhh.k.163.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:06:52 +0800 (CST)

Dear FrancoisŁ¬

Thanks for your advice! But i still have some questions for your help. At first, i want to make the zinc atom bond to the HIS through the ZN--NB,and make the HIS a nonstandard residue,but i cannot find the point charge for the residue. I know the R.E.D. Server that you mentioned could solve the problem ,is that right ? i also tried to use the R.E.D. Server but it is very hard for me a beginner . If there are other method except this?
The second question is if i bond the zinc to the residues around it where can i find the parameters ,for example the angles and the dihedrals ?
I also want to know i deal with my system llke this is right or wrong !
Thanks for you help in advance !
Kk Zhu