[AMBER] tx/LEaP numlock.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 09:38:01 -0700

Hi Francois

> BTW, Ross you reported the development of a new feature in tx/LEaP
> related to the keyword bug (Num Lk & Scr Lk keys). I wanted to ask to
> a student to work on this very same problem, but he did not have the
> time to do it. When do you plan to release that? this is quite useful
> when one starts... We will release new features in LEaP as well.

It is in the git tree version right now. You should have access to it. It
just prints a warning at the beginning of xLeap if numlock is on but
hopefully that is visible enough for people to see. It should get released
with the next AmberTools along with other additions like the ability to add
ions in random positions etc. I think the current plan is for AMBERTools 2.0
to accompany Amber 12 date wise.

All the best
Ross

/\