Re: [AMBER] Bond command using xleap or tleap

From: Sidney Elmer <paulymer.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:23:57 -0700

Yes, I believe you are correct that the crosslink command is unrelated to
the prep file. However, it is true that crosslink creates all
bond/angle/dihedral interactions in the parameter file. I use it all the
time to connect non-natural amino acids and synthetic polymers together.
This was very difficult to do before I found the crosslink command; now it's
easy.