Re: [AMBER] Compiling Amber11 on Blue Gene/P

From: Garo Garabedyan <g.a.garabedyan.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:12:20 +0300

  Hi,
  Thank you for your immediate help.
  As I have wrote on my previous email I have tried to compile Amber11 with
XL compilers (both without and with AmberTools) but the errors seems to me
code specific according to the best of my knowledge. At
http://wiki.vlsci.unimelb.edu.au/foswiki/bin/view/Public/TamboApplications
seems
that someone have succeeded in building Amber with XL compiler scripts.

*Garo Garabedyan*

Telephone 089 59-59-703
garabedyan.wordpress.com

Sofia, Bulgaria