Re: [AMBER] pbsa

From: kirtana S <skirtana4.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:42:44 -0400

Now again I tried with Amber tools 1.4 , pbsa
using my input script for default values mostly and though this runs to give
my output, Here I have attached my .out file ,please see if you can access
it.

I would like to know about
PB Info in pb_read(): npopt has been overwritten with inp

How does this rectify to get the input for atom radius. Can you clarify me
to get the exact solvent accessible surface area for my molecule.

As per manual I used sprob = 1.6 , which was the default value.Which ither
parameters I should take into consideration in my input , if I have some
atoms like Iron.

Thanks for any suggestion
Kirtana