[AMBER] Creating prmtop and inpcrd files

From: Chidambar Kulkarni <chidkul007.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 12:27:53 +0530

Dear Amber users,
                            I am trying to generate prmtop and inpcrd files
for an isolated organic molecule using antechamber and tleap.
I followed the Amber tools manual 11 and executed the same commands but I am
ending up with an error which is given below.
>> gaff = loadamberparams gaff.dat
/home/sandeep/software/amber/amber9/dat/leap/parm/gaff.dat
Reading title:
AMBER General Force Field for organic mol., add. info. at the end (June,
2003)

> mods = loadAmberParams frcmod
Reading force field modification type file (frcmod)
Reading title:
remark goes here
> bta = loadMol2 BTA.mol2
Reading MOLECULE named
> list
gaff mods
> saveAmberParm bta prmtop inpcrd
*saveAmberParm: Argument #1 is type String must be of type: [unit]*
usage: saveAmberParm <unit> <topologyfile> <coordfile>
Please can anyone tell where the problem lies and a possible solution.
Thanks in advance.

--
Chidambar Kulkarni
Int.PhD