Re: [AMBER] Non standard residue parameterization

From: madhumita das <madhumita.bioinfo.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 11:52:26 +0530

Hi everyone

        As I wrote earlier that I am not getting the outputs(topology and
coordinate files) of my pdb file of a modified residue by running XLeap
despite of creating parameter(frcmod) and library (.lib ) files.I have
attached all three files with this mail. Since I was not allowed to send
an executable file(CYP.lib), I have renamed it from CYP.lib to CYPlib for
sending purpose. Please help someone.