Re: [AMBER] Energy change

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 16:59:29 -0400

In AmberTools 1.5, $AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA.py and $AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA.py.MPI
have been replaced by scripts called $AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA and
$AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA.MPI, respectively. You should call these scripts
directly instead of the python scripts in the source directory. This helps
to alleviate problems with using incompatible python versions with MMPBSA.

-Bill

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida