Re: [AMBER] Energy change

From: kirtana S <skirtana4.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 01:31:45 -0400

I installed Amber tools , as I intend to use MMPBSA I did the following steps,

cd $AMBERHOME/src/mmpbsa_py
make install

cd $AMBERHOME/test
make test mmpbsa_py

For example as in one of the tutorial :
$AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat
-sp err.solvated.prmtop -cp complex.prmtop -rp receptor.prmtop -lp
ligand.prmtop -y *.mdcrd

I could not find MMPBSA.py in $AMBERHOME/bin

I used as below (assuming the flags for -rp and -lp optional)

/home/amber11/AmberTools/src/mmpbsa_py/MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -o
FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -cp complex-vac.prmtop -y md_noWAT.x
VERSION: Command not found.
try:: Too many arguments.

It seems I did not install properly , please suggest.

Thanks
kirtana