Re: [AMBER] How to interpret GLYCAM prep file?

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:56:12 -0400

Where there is a multiple torsion term, that multiple term is applied
only to the atomic sequence(s) to which it applies. However, there
might be several single and/or multiple terms that are relevant to a
given bond.

Glycam and ff99SB both employ the amber functional form. The only
difference is in treatment of electrostatic and non-bonded 1-4
interactions. In ff99SB, these are scaled according to the default
values for amber. In glycam, they are not scaled.

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley
CCRC/UGA
Athens, GA USA