Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py parallel

From: Jesper Sørensen <lists.jsx.dk>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:53:50 -0700

Great. I gave it a go and the MMPBSA calculation is performed over 480 frames.
When I run it through ptraj - i get out 505 frames.
This seems to be the 480 frames + 1 extra frame per CPU core (24) + 1 extra.

Is there some overlap between the files, or do I need to specify the input to ptraj in a particular way.

Thanks,
Jesper