Re: [AMBER] antechamber error

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 09:45:03 -0400

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011, vaibhav dixit wrote:

> I have made the indicated changes in the sqm.in file (Please check the
> attached file).
>
> Running: /opt/amber11/bin/sqm -O -i sqm.in -o sqm.out
> Cannot match namelist object name sqm.in

This is a good indication that you input is wrong.

You file was this:

Run semi-empirical minimization
 &qmmm
  sqm.in qmcharge=0,
 /
   6 C1 5.0870 -2.1960 0.7800
   6 C2 6.4190 -2.1210 0.3500

This is wrong; please see the sqm chapter, and especially note 6 on p. 88,
for details on the input format. Items in a namelist are in the form
variable=value, never just an input file name.

I didn't have any problems with your molecule. I've attached the sqm.out
file (with verbosity set to 1 to see more details).

...good luck....dac