Re: [AMBER] again GLYCAM06 + 99SB + GAFF ?

From: Yun Shi <yunshi09.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:15:09 -0700

Hi Francois,

I looked through the tutorial, but still not sure about which set of atoms
to select for REORIENT, although I can get a vague idea from
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#15

I looked at the leap script provided and still not clear. So after I got
RESP charges for the thio sugar, how do I set other parameters since it is
not a standard module in any force field? Use antechamber with GAFF force
field? Manually create a .frcmod file?

Especially how to specify bond, angle, dihedral parameters for the linkage
once I linked this thio sugar with another standard sugar (with GLYCAM
parameters)? Adding something in the building block as GLYCAM and 99SB do?

Thanks again!

Yun